Global leader in transportation software and telematics helps customers deliver refrigerated goods on time and in perfect condition
Milton Keynes, UK (24 February, 2016) – Isotrak Ltd. (@Isotrak), a global leader in fleet management software and fleet telematics systems, today announced the introduction of its advanced temperature management solution designed to meet and exceed new Georgia food safety laws. Now in effect, the GA food safety rule, states, in part, that refrigerated or frozen foods must remain at a certain temperature throughout the duration of transit all the way through to delivery. Isotrak’s solution monitors and manages varying temperature thresholds and safe temperature ranges for ambient, chilled and frozen foods, which ensures food remains at a specified temperature through the duration of a journey.
Among fleet management software providers, Isotrak is the definitive leader in the food distribution space, with 25% of the world’s top food retailers using Isotrak products across three continents. For this reason, Isotrak has honed in on developing a reliable and sophisticated temperature management solution not only for its food retail customers worldwide – who are increasingly in need of monitoring the temperature of their refrigerated trailers – but also to ensure customers are compliant with the new food safety regulations in Georgia and beyond.
“Our primary concern in further developing our temperature management solution is the integrity and quality of food during transport,” said Jason Price, Isotrak’s sales and marketing director. “With our North American headquarters in Georgia, it makes it all the more critical for Isotrak to define what our customers need to do to comply with Georgia’s new food safety laws.”
Isotrak helps customers ensure full compliance with the new Georgia Food Safety Regulations through:
• Real-time, continuous temperature monitoring throughout transit
• Addressing unique safety profiles by monitoring and managing varying temperature thresholds and safe temperature ranges for ambient, chilled and frozen foods
• Visualisation through dashboards and graphs showing time and temperature measures
• Ensuring trailers are at the required temperature before loading
• Alerting and reporting on temperature variances based on customer set points and thresholds
• Ability to notify driver and back office immediately if temperature issues occur
• Real-time and historical trailer temperature and trailer alarm reports for audit and reporting purposes, all accessible electronically
• Integration with various trailer and manufacturer software and hardware for flexibility
For more information on how Istorak is helping to transform fleet operations, please visit www.isotrak.com.
About Isotrak Ltd
Isotrak is the leading provider of fleet management software solutions and systems integration to some of the largest Fortune 500 companies and to six of the top 25 largest food retailers worldwide. With our award-winning transport management system, ATMSi, businesses gain real-time visibility, control and measurement of their fleet’s performance through: Vehicle & Trailer Tracking, Job & Resource Management (including Plan vs. Actual), Electronic Proof-of-Delivery (EPOD), Driver Communications, Driving Style Management, and Business Intelligence Reporting. For more information, visit http://www.isotrak.com, or follow us on Twitter @Isotrak.
Global Marketing Manager